There’s good news for commuters between Dubai and Abu Dhabi as the Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) is set to resume its intercity bus service E102, from August 9.
The route, which links the Ibn Battuta bus station and the Musaffah Community bus station, will operate at 60-minute intervals.
The RTA said the latest move is in response to the growing demand for the intercity service and it also supports the return to normalcy following the COVID-19 pandemic.
From August 9, commuters can also expect changes to eight other bus routes within Dubai:
- Route 24 will be extended to reach the International City Bus Station
- Route 44 will be extended to pass by Jaddaf
- Route 88 will be extended at the Dubai Internet City
- Route C04 will be extended to pass by Jaddaf
- Route F08 will be extended to pass by Al Tawar
- Route F33 will be extended to pass along a new business district
- Route F56 will be extended at the Dubai Internet City
- Route X28 will be extended at the Dubai Internet City
— Dubai Media Office (@DXBMediaOffice) August 3, 2022