Dubai will reopen gradually from May 27, Khaleej Times reported.
The publication also shares a list of what all reopens tomorrow:
• Cinema halls with social distancing and round-the-clock sterilisation enforced.
• Leisure and recreational destinations, like The Dubai Mall Ice Rink and Dubai Dolphinarium.
• Sports academies, indoor gyms, fitness and health clubs.
• Retail shops and wholesale stores.
• Airport – to be operational for the return of UAE residents and for transit travellers to other destinations.
• Clinics, including ENT, to reopen; scope of services to include surgeries that take two-and-a-half hours or less.
• Academic and coaching institutes, children’s training and therapy centres.
• All government services centres (like Amer).
Since May 12, beaches at hotels have been opened in Dubai, residents were allowed to walk and do sports outside in small groups of no more than five people.
Public beaches are still closed.