The job position covers the role of television field producer for Bloomberg TV in the Middle East region. Based in Dubai, the candidate will be responsible for editorial planning and execution of newsgathering activities including contributing to guest booking. In addition they will be expected to assist with technical and editorial preparation of Bloomberg’s TV & Radio studio output ahead of – and during – live Dubai programming.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is essential
- A track record of strong field productions
- Experience producing live studio-based newscasts
- Strong editorial skills
- Knowledge of business news and the financial markets
- Knowledge of European news
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work under deadline pressure
- Flexibility with hours is required
- Availability for frequent travel
- In addition, local language skills are advantageous
Bloomberg delivers critical information in a world where information matters. We give influential decision makers in business, finance and government a competitive edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of news, people and ideas. To do that, we need a constant flow of ideas, energy and innovation-which is where you come in.
At Bloomberg, you will have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. Be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news and media services fosters innovation and empowers clients – and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We’ll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.