GlamBox celebrated its 6th birthday with a glam rainbow party in Dubai.
Since its launch in January 2012, GlamBox has offered women across the GCC a convenient way of keeping up-to-date with the latest beauty and make-up trends and curated beauty products that are delivered directly to subscriber’s doors each month.
During its 6 years in business GlamBox has expanded:
- Since its last birthday, Glambox, has been acquired by a Saudi Arabia-based consortium of investors.
- 2017 saw GlamBox launch a number of new initiatives, including GlamBox for Him, a men’s grooming subscription service and a GlamBox app – they also grew the company’s subscriber base seven-fold in the last year.
- GlamBox have collaborated with five of Dubai’s most influential beauty and fashion celebrities including Huda Beauty and Tala Samman to curate special edition boxes.
- GlamBox expanded its footprint and launched in KSA, doubling its subscribers.
The special ‘Anniversary Rainbow’ box contains:
* ICONails Gel Lacquer by Catrice
*Metal Shock Lip Paint by Essence
*N.M.F Aquaring Ampoule Max EX by Mediheal
*RIVAL by Lootah Perfumes
* Soapenir by The Shower Tower
GlamBox can be subscribed with packages of 3, 6, or 12 months, starting from at AED 90 per month.