At Kangaroo Kids Nursery School in Dubai we have been supporting and educating children for almost 14 years in our spacious “home from home” British nursery in Al Safa 2. We pride ourselves on our talented and passionate team of early educators and nurses and we are now looking for an Administrator to join our happy team as we expand even further. As a highly successful nursery we have three key promises and values that staff members must uphold at all times.
- Happy Children and Families
- Active Learning
- Kindness and Positivity to all
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Attested educational documents
- Excellent administrative skills
- An understanding of UAE Law/practice with experience is preferable (however training can be given)
- Ability to connect and support parents and our team of staff
- Excellent word/excel skills
- Efficient and organised
- Able to follow policies and procedures, meeting all government criteria and legislation
- Liaise directly with PRO
- Collaborative and a team player
- A highly articulate communicator with excellent written and English skills
In return we offer a competitive salary, sponsored visa, medical insurance and a full training program which is delivered by internal and external training companies.
If you would like to work in a supportive nursery and care for our children and their families please email by clicking on the apply button. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please visit our website kangarookids.ae. Please check our Facebook account https://www.facebook.com/KangarooKidsNurseryDubai/ and Instagram account @kangarookidsdubai
Job Type / Category
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Fully attested documents, excellent administrative skills; efficient and organised
Job Type: Full-time