Are you interested in joining a growing and transforming Operations team at one of Sweden’s most leading tech brands and be part of our journey forward? Sinch has emerged as a global leader in the growing, global market for CPaaS and mobile customer engagement. We serve some of the world’s most demanding customers, including 8 of the 10 largest US based global tech companies. To help us grow further, we need to strengthen the team with a new Project Manager.
Sinch Operator Software AB brings software solutions and services to more than 80 mobile operators around the globe. As our new Project Manager you will play a pivotal role in our operations team and work closely with clients and colleagues. You will drive key customer delivery projects, managing a combination of Sinch System Engineers hosted in our Operations department and in some cases 3rd parties engaged in the delivery. You will have budget responsibility, ensuring that our customer projects are carried out in accordance with customer contracts and delivered on time and budget.
Key responsibilities include:
- project management of customer delivery projects including budget responsibility, financial follow, project tracking and reporting to project steering group and Sinch management
- in the pre-sales phase you will be responsible for the services part of the bid where you provide subject matter expertise within project execution, scope of work and subsequent estimate of timelines
- close interaction with Sinch’ customers in project delivery phase, this includes identify business requirements and translate them into plans that will lead to acceptance of end results and overall customer satisfaction
- enhancing and developing Sinch’ processes related to customer deliveries in close cooperation with Operations and our regional account teams
The role is in our Operations department within Sinch Operator Software AB and you will work in close liaison with the regional account Sales teams of Sinch.
The role can be based in Stockholm, Warsaw or Dubai and will require travelling from time to time as close customer interaction is a required part of the job.
In order to be successful in this role you are an experienced Project Manager with a telecom and/or system integration background, having solid business experience and project management track record who can “hit the ground running”. You are result oriented and thrive in a fast-paced international environment. You have excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- around 10 years of working experience as a Project Manager in the telecom industry
- good understanding of and experience from mobile operator business environments
- extensive work experience in customer project management with knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects, techniques and tools
- proven experience in people management
- university degree in Engineering and/or Business Administration
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Educational qualification in project management, PMP or equivalent is a plus
- Other languages is a plus
- Experienced in Microsoft Project
Our expert teams are built from some of the most experienced in the industry. We employ people from all over the world, from all walks of life and from all backgrounds. We work together, feeding on our diversity to make us stronger, and we encourage each other to be the best we can be. Innovation drives us, and we challenge ourselves every day.
Our corporate language is English, please submit your application in English.