Seques (www.seques.biz) is the first global healthcare communications agency to specialize in the field of genomics. It combines expertise in genomics and healthcare communications to create scientifically accurate and impactful programmes in partnership with pharmaceutical, biotechnology and diagnostic clients.
Seques is the newest AMICULUM (www.amiculum.biz) agency. AMICULUM is a leading independent global healthcare communications and consulting business, with teams based in New Zealand, China, Singapore, UAE, Switzerland, UK and USA. It comprises an integrated cluster of branded agencies and specialisms, encompassing medical communications, healthcare learning, clinical and commercial consultancy, market access, rare diseases, genomic medicine, digital engagement and advocacy.
We’re looking for candidates ready to start a career as a trainee account executive in our thriving team based in Bollington (Cheshire), Brighton (Sussex), or Richmond (London). This role will provide experience and exposure to our key accounts, supporting a portfolio of clients in a fast-paced and rapidly developing area of medicine. It will entail a variety of project support activities, including:
- General client team administration
- Project management and timeline tracking for a variety of projects, including publications
- Liaison with clients and medical experts
- Congress management and organization
- Scheduling meetings and general meeting management
- Financial administration support
- Management of industry standard platforms, such as Datavision and Veeva
Candidates for this role should have:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail with a proactivity and the initiative to drive projects forward
- A flexible approach and the ability to work autonomously and as part of a collaborative, friendly team
- Scientific understanding and enthusiasm for healthcare-related topics
- Education to degree level, preferably in a biomedical science
In return, we are able to offer a great working environment and a competitive salary, dependent on experience and qualifications. Our benefits are excellent and include a personal performance-related bonus, a global profit-related bonus, pension scheme, life and long-term disability insurances, and 25 days’ annual leave plus public holidays.
If you believe you are suited to this role, we are eager to hear from you. To apply, please send us your CV along with a covering letter.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work in the country in which the job is based
Posted: 08/08/2018 | NPJ Ref: 220039