Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fuelling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Where Do You Fit In?
We are currently seeking a motivated and hardworking individual to join our team as a Snr Credit Analyst to be based in Dubai, UAE. In this role, you will be responsible for driving the Customer to Cash cycle for the HBT Products businesses. Core deliverables include the improvement in DSO (Days Sales Outstanding), expanding working capital turns, reduction of ageing receivables with particular focus on resolving past dues / disputed / collection from delinquent customers. This position will report in to SBG Working Capital & C2C Leader.
You will coordinate and manage the day to day activities of Credit Analysts. Act as the primary contact to the General Manager and Finance Manager of LOBs. Initiate and facilitate changes to further improve Net AR results and increase collection enablement efficiency. Ensure deadlines are met, working towards / and achieving goals for Net Working Capital (WC) / Accounts Receivable (AR) and dispute prevention goals. You will hold overall responsibility for Pre sales credit checks and payment term optimization. Key focus on AFDA (Allowance For Doubtful Accounts) de-risking P&L and recovery of Balance Sheet AFDA. You will work with the Customer Support and Contracts teams on customer disputes and escalations for non-paying customers. This position will manage external and internal customer relationships and other day to day transactions.
What Will You Be Doing Every Single Day?
- Ensure market leading standards in Working Capital Management for the Products businesses of HBT. Review Working Capital cycles and deploy strategies to improve Working Capital turns
- Partner with LOB Leaders, Sales and Finance to drive HBT Products Credit & Collections. This includes Cash Collection, driving Past Dues reduction, DSO improvement and AFDA reduction
- Actively lead the reduction of accounts receivable for HBT META customers. Develop relationships and implement strategies for getting timely collections from customers.
- Credit Risk Management: Periodic credit evaluation of existing customers, credit assessment of new customers and managing delinquent accounts.
- Engage with cross functional teams to deploy strategies / resources to meet Past Dues / AFDA / AR targets and objectives
- Partner with functional leaders for monthly cash forecasting, managing day to day follow-ups, collections, dispute resolution and cash application
- Establish and maintain effective internal and external working relationships; including Sales, Operations, Customer Service, Finance, Customer and banking Relationships
- Key focus on AFDA (Allowance For Doubtful Accounts) de-risking P&L and recovery of Balance Sheet AFDA.
- Banking Relationship Management: Maintain strong relationship with bankers and support on Letter of Credit transactions.
- Drive weekly cash calls, influence respective stake owners to complete actions as per deadline
- Manage and administer customer accounts including account reconciliations and application of unapplied credits/cash.
- Drive regular involvement of regional management in status of portfolio
- Actively participate in Six Sigma Teams
What Skills and Experience Will You Have?
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance / Accounting (Professional qualification in Finance desirable)
- Proven previous experience in collection and dispute resolution in a Multinational environment or managing external customer relationships preferably Middle East experience.
- Previous working experience in Finance or Accounting functions – preferably Receivables Management, Credit and Risk Management, Banking Relationship management.
- Demonstrated ability to influence without authority, strong negotiation Skills
- ERP knowledge (SAP is preferred)
- Experience of handling contractual disputes / Legal cases
- Ability to ask probing questions to obtain necessary information
- Ability to communicate effectively over distances
- Demonstrated ability to lead process changes
- Background of handling contracts / legal disputes
- Excellent communication skills both internally across distances and externally with customers; ability to tailor the communications to the appropriate audience
We can offer you incredible career progression, as well as an attractive remuneration package.
If you believe this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you, and apply.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce culture.
- Category: Finance
- Location: Emaar Buss.Park; Bld.2, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, DUBAI ARE