Closing date: 27/6/18
The Rat Pack epitomised ‘cool’ in the 1960’s. It was a must-have ticket to see Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin and Sammy Davies Jr sing some of the finest songs ever written.
The Definitive Rat Pack are undoubtedly some of the world’s finest interpreters of Frank Sinatra (Stephen Triffitt), Dean Martin (Mark Adams) and Sammy Davis Jr (George Daniel Long).
Having faithfully re-created that era for more than 10 years, The Definitive Rat Pack have been seen by more than 10 million people worldwide, with Stephen Triffitt, Mark Adams and George Daniel Long best known for performing these roles in London’s West End, including the USA, Canada, and Europe.
With all your favourite songs including I’ve Got You Under My Skin, Fly Me to the Moon, Come Fly with Me, Sway, That’s Amore, King of the Road, Ain’t That a Kick in the Head, Mr Bojangles, Something’s Gotta Give, What Kind of a Fool Am I, The Lady is a Tramp, Mack the Knife, My Way, New York, New York and many more!
To book tickets, check out Dubai Opera’s website
2 lucky British Mums will win a pair of VIP tickets each to The Definitive Rat Pack at Dubai Opera on Tuesday 3rd July at 8:00 pm and a sumptuous three–course pre-theatre dinner for two at Sean Connolly at Dubai Opera.
Whoever wins this is in for a fab night out!
- This competition is open to British mums registered members only.
- Tickets are not redeemable for cash or any form of payment.
- The tickets are only valid for the date, time and event shown.
- Pre-theatre dinner will be reserved under the winner’s name.
- The pre-theatre dinner includes food only.
- The Definitive Rat Pack
- Winners agree to hashtag any photos they share on social media of their prize with the following hashtag: #britishmums
Winners will be announced shortly after the competition closing date. Watch this space!
Enter competition here