Dubai – :
Following the brand’s recent success at Expo 2020 Dubai, ADRIFT Burger Bar by American Michelin star-rated Chef, David Myers, has signed an agreement with international cloud kitchen giant, REEF, to deliver Chef Myers’ beloved burgers and shakes to neighborhoods across the United Arab Emirates. After launching at the height of the global pandemic in Chef Myers’ own neighborhood, Venice Beach, California in 2020, ADRIFT Burger Bar expanded its global footprint in 2021 with the announcement of its second outpost at Expo 2020 Dubai. The pop-up became a huge success, serving nearly 115,000 burgers – including to UAE royals – during its five and a half month residency at Expo. In its last two months, ADRIFT Burger Bar at Expo 2020 Dubai served more than 1,000 burgers a day, with guests eagerly queueing for up to an hour to secure a seat inside the stylish yet laid back Venice Beach-meets-Tokyo inspired restaurant.
“The past six months at Expo 2020 Dubai have been absolutely thrilling, working alongside like-minded F&B entrepreneurs and visionaries to deliver exceptional dining experiences at the greatest show on Earth. But we always intended for ADRIFT Burger Bar to become more than a temporary pop-up in Dubai. Our plans for the brand are regional as well as global, and partnering with REEF Technology is a great way for us to stay connected with our customers as we grow the business. Our burgers are designed with the goal to put smiles on people’s faces, and tapping into REEF’s cloud kitchen infrastructure and expansive network of delivery partners will help us do just that, all across the region.”David Myers says
Through its partnership with REEF, ADRIFT Burger Bar will begin serving neighborhoods within a 5km radius of Hessa Street, Dubai Marina and Business Bay at the end of April, and will feature on food delivery apps including Deliveroo, Careem, Zomato and Talabat. As part of a wider regional growth plan, the brand’s popular burgers and shakes will also be available in other Emirates later this year, followed by a successive rollout throughout the GCC. Michael Beacham, President of REEF Kitchens says:
“We’re excited to bring the ADRIFT Burger Bar experience to more neighborhoods; not only does Chef David Myers bring his own personal story to the brand, but their focus on top ingredients and unique flavor combinations – such as their Singapore-inspired ADRIFT Burger – truly set the brand apart. We share their commitment to quality and look forward to growing the brand together”
The no-fuss menu at ADRIFT Burger Bar Dubai features Myers’ celebrated burgers, available in single or double, or with a plant-based option. Some highlights on the menu include:
- DM BURGER: Taking it back to where it all began with Myers’ iconic burger; served with a perfectly cooked, medium-rare 5oz Angus beef patty topped with Vermont Cheddar cheese, shaved onion and lettuce, and secret sauce on a toasted brioche bun.
- 1940S CLASSIC BURGER: A cheeseburger with classic fixin’s and house sauce
- ADRIFT BURGER: Medium-rare burger topped with tomato ajwan jam, pickled jalapeños, herb aioli, arugula, Parmesan and Gruyere cheese. Conceptualized in Singapore and the #1 seller at Expo 2020 Dubai.
- EARTH BURGER: A spin on the 1940s Classic, this time with a plant-based patty and vegan cheese and mayo on a vegan potato bun.
- CHICKEN BURGER: A spiced chicken patty with sesame slaw, Vermont cheddar, togarashi & ginger aioli on a toasted brioche bun.
To accompany the burger menu, ADRIFT Burger Bar also offers an assortment of sides and shakes, including:
- CURRY LEAF FRIES
- FRIED BUTTON MUSHROOMS with house-made BBQ sauce
- TRUFFLE CHIPS
- ELEVATED MILKSHAKES, with flavors including:
- STRAWBERRY & VANILLA
- MATCHA & WHITE CHOCOLATE
- CHOCOLATE & MISO CARAMEL