Tue 13-12-2022 16:17 PM
SHARJAH, 13th, December, 2022 (WAM) — Jamal Salim AL Turaifi, President of Al Qasimia University, issued a decision regarding the formation of the Board of Trustees of Al Qasimia University.
Resolution No. 1 of 2022, issued by AL Turaifi about forming the Board of Trustees of Al Qasimia University, stipulates the membership of each of the following:
1. Prof. Awad Husain AlKhalaf, Chancellor
2. Dr. Mansour Mohammed Bin Nassar, Legal Advisor for Sharjah government, presides over the Legal Department, Legal and Legislative Committee Affairs in government of Sharjah and Sharjah High Committee for Consultative Council Elections
3. Eng. Khalifa Musbih Al Tunaiji, Chairman of Department of Housing Member of the Sharjah Executive Council
4. Mohamed Obaid Rashid Al Shamsi, Director General of Sharjah Social Security Fund
5. Khawla Abdul Rahman Al Mulla, Chairperson of Sharjah Consultative Council, SCC
6. Dr. Aziz Bin Farhan Al Anzi, Professor of Fiqh and its Principles
7. Dr Mohamed Safi Al Mosteghanemi, Secretary-General of Sharjah’s Arabic Language Academy
8. Sherzad Abdurrahman Taher, Secretary-General of Holy Quran Academy in Sharjah
9. Dr Salem Mohammed Al Dubi, Member of the UAE Sharia Ifta Council & Head of the Preaching Section in the Department of Sharjah Islamic Affairs
10. Prof. Kotb Rissouni, Acting Dean Of the College of Shari‘ah and Islamic Studies at the University of Sharjah.
Muhammad Aamir / Hazem Hussein