Valentine’s Day: If You’re Looking to Gift that Special Someone,
Leading Re-Commerce Platform, Cartlow, has announced their Gifting Guide at Discounted Prices
Dubai, United Arab Emirates: In celebration of Valentine’s Day, Cartlow, the leading re-commerce platform in the UAE and KSA, have announced their Valentine’s Day gifting guide for shoppers who wish to spoil their loved ones. The popular platform offers several ‘wishlist’ brands at affordable prices, with significant discounts of up to 80% off across their platform. Cartlow ensures that shoppers are not limited to choice, and have access to a wide variety of products, at affordable prices.
Carlow’s gifting ideas include:
- Spoil mum with popular premium fragrance brands such as Paco Rabanne, Versace, and Pierre Cardin.
- Buy dad a trendy watch from brands such as Casio, Fitbit and Tommy Hilfiger.
- Treat yourself to a mobile phone with options such as Apple, Samsung, Huawei and Sony.
- Gift your tech-lovers from brands such as HP, Dell, and Lenovo.
- Or pick from a variety of iconic beauty products such as Kiko Milano, Inglot, Bare Minerals, and more for your siblings or friends.
For consumers who wish to further reduce their Valentine’s Day expenses, Cartlow’s trade-in option is available to all. Customers may opt to sell their current items in exchange for the value that may then be added towards a new purchase. With the season of love fast approaching, this is the perfect opportunity for customers across the UAE to purchase premium products at highly-discounted prices. The platform’s commitment to the ultimate shopping experience does not end there, as the company extends its after-sales service and warranty for up to 12 months after purchase.