THE UAE’s northernmost emirate features more than 40 miles of terracotta-coloured coastline, mountains, deserts and more.
We’ve found the best deals for holidays in Ras Al Khaimah this year, from £645 per person.
If you click on a link in this story we may earn affiliate revenue.
Ras Al-Khaimah, also known as “RAK”, is a great small-city alternative to its neighbour Dubai.
The city is ideal for exploring, whether you want to spend the day by the beach, learn about local culture, or get your adrenaline pumping on the world’s longest zipline.
There are also a number of shops to look around, selling local hidden treasures to world-renowned fashion brands.
The biggest bargain we found comes from On the Beach, with seven nights at the Double Tree by Hilton available from £645pp on a bed and breakfast basis. Departing September 18 from Gatwick.
All the deals departing with On the Beach include a complimentary airport fast-track.
Here are some of the best deals we’ve found:
- 7 nights at room-only Golden Sands Hotel Apartments, departing June 6 from Gatwick – from £699pp with On the Beach
- 6 nights bed and breakfast at Khaimah Beach Resort, departing October 22 from Heathrow – from £995pp with Love Holidays
- 6 nights room only at Action Hotel, departing May 30 from Heathrow – from £644pp with Love Holidays
- 6 nights bed and breakfast at Waldorf Astoria, departing May 30 from Heathrow – from £967pp with Love Holidays
- 7 nights bed and breakfast at Hampton by Hilton Marjan Island, departing September 15 from Gatwick – from £870pp with TUI
Alternatively, if you’re looking for an all-inclusive holiday, we’ve rounded up the best deals available:
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Hampton by Hilton Marjan Island, departing September 18 from Gatwick – from £951pp with On the Beach
- 7 nights all-inclusive at The Cove Rotana Resort, departing June 6 from Gatwick – from £1,041pp with On the Beach
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Rixos Bab Al Bahr, departing June 6 from Gatwick – from £1,127pp with On the Beach
- 6 nights all-inclusive at Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Beach Resort, departing July 28 from Aberdeen – from £1,163pp with Love Holidays
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Rixos Bab Bahr, departing September 15 from Gatwick – from £1,252pp with TUI
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Ras Bab Al Bhar, departing September 22 from Manchester – from £1,346pp with TUI
Visitors can also take a day trip down to Dubai, as it is only an hour away.
We’ve also found the best last-minute holidays with unlimited waterpark access, from £226pp in May and June.
Alternatively, for a staycation, we’ve found deals from £4pp a night.